Essential oils can be purchased online or at your local craft store. Essential oils come in a variety of great smelling scents such as lavender, orange, peppermint and lemon grass. Using a diffuser is a great way spread essential oils throughout your house but its not neccessary. I like this DIY way of making home air freshener because it in your house, car or clothes.
Homemade Air Freshener with Essential Oils
- Fill a 160z spray bottle with warm water
- Put 10+ drops of your favorite essential oil in the spray bottle (Add more drops to adjust the smell to your liking)
- Shake the bottle well for 30 seconds and shake again before each additional use
- Spray in your car or room to provide a great smelling scent without any toxic chemicals!
- A 16 oz. clean spray bottle
- Warm water
- Essential oil(s)
- Fill the spray bottle with water leaving approximately 1 inch from the top.
- Use 8-10 drops of your favorite essential oils (adjust amount to your liking)
- Shake for 30 seconds. Shake again before each use.