Removing underarm stains is a one simplest, yet effective DIY cleaning recipes.
Remove Underarm Shirt Stains and Odors
- Pour full strength vinegar into a spray bottle
- Spray the affected area of the shirt to soak it
- Let the shirt sit for 15-20 minutes before washing as usual
Remove Underarm Shirt Stains
Remove unsightly underarm stains and extend the life of your shirts.
- Spray Bottle
- Vinegar (Full Strength)
- Use full strength vinegar in a spray bottle to soak the stained areas.
- Let the shirt sit for 15-20 minutes before washing as usual and you should be rid of the underarm stains and any associated odor.