Don’t worry though! There is hope to get your favorite mug sparkling clean!
How to Remove Stains From Your Coffee Mug
- Place one tablespoon of baking soda inside the mug
- Pour two tablespoons of white vinegar inside the mug
- Use a brush or rag to mix the solution around the entire mug
- Leave solution in the mug to sit for 10 minutes
- Scrub the inside of the mug again while rinsing it out with warm water
Check out this before and after photo to see the results!
How to Clean Coffee & Tea Mug Stains
Remove ugly coffee and tea stains from you mugs with this all natural recipe!
- 1 tablespoon Baking Soda (per cup)
- 2 tablespoons White Vinegar
- Place 1 tablespoon of Baking Soda into cup.
- Add 2 tablespoons White Vinegar.
- Let the mix fiz and use a kitchen cloth or scrub brush to cover inside of the mug with mix.
- Let the cleaning solution soak in the mug for 10 minutes.
- Rub inside of cup with a scrubbing brush or kitchen cloth.
- Rinse with warm water.